Rubina Button DressRegular price $106.00 Save $-106.00
Our Rubina burgundy button dress is perfect for your next coffee date or wine night with the girls. Featuring cap sleeves, a half collar, pockets, buttons down the front, and a fabric belt. Not to mention, this color is gorgeous. Easy-to-open button dress that is great for nursing or pumping mothers.
- Model is 5'11" and wears L
- True to size. If in between sizes, size up
- This fabric does not have stretch
FABRIC & SUSTAINABILITY
100% woven cotton
- Handwoven ikat fabric
- Fair trade
- Our clothing is handmade so there may be a 5-10% shade variation between the Rubina burgundy button dress' pictures and what you receive
WHERE IT'S MADE
- This burgundy button dress is designed in New Orleans and handmade in India
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free shipping on orders over $125
- Returns accepted within 30 days of receipt
- Shipping & returns policy
We measure sustainability from the beginning of the production process to the end of a product's life. We're committed to creating products that have a positive impact on the people who create them and minimizing our impact on the planet.
We aim to be open and transparent about our practices and are screened members of the Fair Trade Federation. Please contact us if you have any questions about our practices.
We are dedicated to sourcing thoughtfully: we use materials that will not harm people or the planet. Recognizing the negative impact of pesticides on biodiversity and the health of farming communities, we use durable natural fibers, organic cotton when we can, and nontoxic dyes.
We believe in nurturing economic sustainability by collaborating with partners in India who pay fair and living wages, create a safe and healthy work environment, and invest in the overall wellbeing of the artisans. Sustainable change is about going beyond fair wages. That's why we provide our artisan partners with opportunities for community development and to further their skills. Learn about our social impact initiatives >
We recognize the importance of minimizing emissions that contribute to climate change. We work to minimize our transportation footprint by:
- Sourcing materials from areas local to where we produce;
- Purchasing carbon offsets to compensate for Passion Lilie's shipping from India to the U.S. and to our customers by purchasing carbon offsets; and
- Encouraging our customers to purchase carbon offsets at checkout.
We create high-quality, timeless products, and we educate our customers on how to care for their purchase to extend the life cycle of the product. We are against overconsumption and fast fashion. We understand that not everyone can afford sustainable fashion, which is why we try to offer the best price possible and run sales when we can—so our products are more accessible to customers of all economic backgrounds.
End of Life
All of our products are made from natural fibers and are biodegradable. We hope to soon offer a reseller program to create a closed-loop production process. Until then, to avoid your garments ending up in a landfill, we recommend reselling or donating your unwanted garments to a friend or a trusted organization. If you happen to tear or stain your Passion Lilie garments to the point that they are unwearable, we suggest cutting them into rags or, for the creative people, upcycle them into something new!