Plastic Free July is a global movement that is encouraging people from all over the world to reduce their plastic use. Don’t you want clean oceans, streets and communities?! We sure do. We've rounded up our top tips for reducing single use plastic.
- Bring your own cup to Starbucks! When you do, you get a $.10 discount! So you're basically saving money AND the planet.
- Swap out all your paper towels/napkins for cloth napkins. We have new napkins on our site.
- Bring your own bags to shop! We have a few tote bags for sale. Keep one or two in your car for whenever you make an unexpected stop. You can always ask for paper, too!
- Don’t use disposable wipes. Did you know most wipes are actually made of plastic? Yikes! Wild & Pure Dry wipes are reusable and made from 100% cotton.
- Purchase from stores that use eco-friendly packaging.
Get more ideas and get inspired here.