Host a trunk show and raise money for your own cause!
How does it work?
We make it easy to raise money for your organization. Simply contact us and we will send you all the product and marketing materials you will need. Your job is to simply host an amazing event, and set-up and sale Passion Lilie products. The more you sale the more you make for your organization. So if you love our products, follow the steps below for commission-based earnings.
1 month before the event:
- Fill out the Trunk Show Request Form. We will reach out to you within 2-4 business days of receiving your form to discuss the details of your event and guide you in the process.
- Fill out the Product Request Form and Credit Card Authorization Form. Before the event, you will be charged a small shipping and handling fee to cover the expenses of sending product and marketing materials. At the end of the event your credit card will be charged for all sold merchandise minus your commission.
- Plan how you will display the products. Do you have racks, hangers and tables? Scarves always look best when they are hung. Pinterest different display options. Or check out our Pinterest board for lots of great ideas.
- Determine how you will collect payment at the event- credit card or cash- if it is by credit card do you have Square, Paypal or some other device to accept credit cards. We recommend not accepting personal checks.
1-3 weeks before the event
- Send out invitations by email, snail mail or even pick up the phone to personally invite friends and family.
- Create social media buz. We will give you digital product pictures to post on your social media accounts to get people excited.
- If you have a newsletter list, send out an email blast with the details of the event.
A couple days before the event
- Receive product in the mail. Go through the packing list and double check that it is correct. This is very important. Once the product is in your position, you are responsible to return all items free of damages or to send payment for any purchased items. If we made a mistake on the packing list or if there is a damaged item, please notify us immediately: Katie@passionlilie.com
- Let your creativity run wild while you set up the display of the merchandise. If needed, steam or iron the clothing.
Day of the event
- Sell, sell, sell.
- Talk to your customers, tell them about your organization and where their money is going. Get them excited about Passion Lilie by telling them our story.
- Wear the product. Modeling the product is always the best way to get the sale.
After the event
- Inventory count. Circle or highlight on the originally packing list the sold items and check off the items that you will be sending back.
- Carefully fold and pack the products back in a box. All returned inventory must have the original tags and be unworn and free of damages.
- Send the product back to the address on the packing list. Products must be sent back within 7 days of the last day of the event and be sent by either USPS Priority mail, FedEx Ground or UPS with tracking.
- Once the returned products reach Passion Lilie, we will check the packaging list against the returned products and charge your credit card for all sold product minus the agreed upon commission for your organization.